by J.G. in S.F.
Is plantation and gardening your hobby? Do you want to change this hobby into your occupation? Do you want some of the best tips, tricks and techniques to deal with the crops? Do you want information about plant patents and gardening advice? If the answers to any of the above mentioned questions are yes, you are at the right place.
There are a lot of plant nurseries in U.K. so the number of people interested to work in the environment field is increasing. There are several people who aim to become plant breeder or horticulturist. Well, you need not be a gardener, a professional in a nursery or a horticulturist for dealing with trees. You can do that just as a plant lover.
If the idea of digging down the earth has never been appealing to you, this one is going to be interesting. Once you come to know the benefits of gardening, you will love dealing with the plants like growing them and taking up different trials. Whether it is about new plant development, plant trials or plant breeding, doing any type of gardening work is just amazing in its own way.
There are several benefits of working with plants. The health advantages include stress relief and better mental health. Also, it gives you nutrition and let you do exercise. It lowers the risk of osteoporosis and diabetes. The mental peace and satisfaction with life gives you proper sleep. It is not just good for your mind and body but also for the environment. Also, it increases the monitory value of your house.
1. If you are planting crops at the garden in your home, you will first want to plant the crops that you like the most like your favourite tomatoes and herbs. Once you are done with satisfying y our taste buds, you will want to grow the ones that make more money in the market. That is perfectly alright, but don’t let go off growing the high value crops.
2. Use the frames, pots and tunnels to cover them so as to protect them from the heat and cold according to the type of season which is going on.
3. Grow the fruits according to its season in the large quantities so that you can preserve the few of them for yourself and sell the rest of them which can make a lot of money.
4. If you think you can only grow the things that you can eat, you are wrong. You can also grow the beverages. You have the tea plant for the tea and other fruits from which juices and wine can be made.
5. Do not over grow the same thing. It will be the waste of space, time, water, resources, soil as well as crops.
6. Make it interesting for you as well as others by trying something new every year.
I hope that the above mentioned tips have helped you to realise the importance of gardening as well as help you in gardening. Good luck with that!